What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!!!

TheMaxwell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi!

a few days ago my iPad 2 fell out of the window and the LCD and Touchscreen crushed. I would buy a new tochscreen and LCD but I don't know if everything else is working right and i don't want to spend any money on an iPad that doesn't work properly. so my question is: is there any way to check things like WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera... without using the Touchscreen? any help is appreciated!!

thanks,

maxwell :)

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheMaxwell said:
hi!

a few days ago my iPad 2 fell out of the window and the LCD and Touchscreen crushed. I would buy a new tochscreen and LCD but I don't know if everything else is working right and i don't want to spend any money on an iPad that doesn't work properly. so my question is: is there any way to check things like WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera... without using the Touchscreen? any help is appreciated!!

thanks,

If you can salvage it via DYI I think it would be a miracle.

take it to nearest apple store and ask if it is even repairable. Price to repair will approach price to rebuy.

OP
T

TheMaxwell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well I think that I could do it. all i need is a touchscreen to check if everything is working as it should be. I can still sync it,charge it and see the lock screen.
oh and I took it to an apple shop, well kind of an apple shop (I live in austria and we don't actually have one) and they said its unrepairable. but just because the right corner is...well a little bit smashed. but i wouldn't mind it cause i can hide that behind a silicon cover

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hi!

thanks,

Hi maxwell--

I am going to delete your other post as it is a duplicate. Please do not do this as it makes it hard for others to follow and provide help when they can. It is also against forum rules.

Thanks.

Skimonkey

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Be sure you know what you're doing. I repair iPhones and iPod's all the time and personally, I wouldn't attempt to change out an iPad screen. Good luck and please keep us posted on the outcome.

Most reactions

Latest posts