What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with pictures

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Dave.....Thanks so much. I waited awhile and then tried it and it works. YEAH! :D You don't know how happy I get when things come together on all this tech stuff for me. I even tried a video and it worked.....only it came in upside down. Haven't figured that one out yet. But I'm sure it's another easy fix.

Thanks again for your patience and helping me through this..............Susan

Congrats Susan - :thumbs: You're welcome & probably already a pro getting your images to your computer quickly! Dave :)

OP
S

Soozie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I'm back again with the same problem. Since using the Photosync the one time....I cannot get it to work again. When I click on it nothing happens.
I Don't know what I am doing wrong...........Susan

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, I'm back again with the same problem. Since using the Photosync the one time....I cannot get it to work again. When I click on it nothing happens.
I Don't know what I am doing wrong...........Susan

Hi again Susan - well it has been a few weeks and I assumed that you were transferring 'oodles' of pics by now!

When you state that 'when I click on it nothing happens', do you mean when you try to start the app from the iPad? My first suggestion is to 'force close' Photosync on your device, i.e. double tap the home button, the multitasking bar should open at the bottom of the iPad - press & hold the Photosync icon until it jiggles - then press the round red minus sign in the upper left corner which will close the app; return to your home screen and try to then re-open it; if that works, also review the previous posts and make sure that on your computer the icon is still present in the system tray.

If that does not work, I would suggest that you 'Restart' and if not successful 'Reset' your iPad - directions HERE - if none of these maneuvers is successful, then please post back to this thread - good luck! Dave :)

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Here's the info that should answer your question:

Mac

iOS: How to transfer or sync content to your computer

iOS: Syncing with iTunes

PC
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-faq/4621-how-sync-photos-your-ipad-itunes.html

Welcome again and enjoy!

Hi! Super,
I wanted to save this as a favorite. And since I have been sick there have been no time to learn the forum. But how can I tell if there is a reply to a message. I go to the message and I looked and there is nothing that I can tell if it is new or not. I end up my pressing the one I think.

I have mess-up on posting on some these more than one time but I have learn that only tab the submit button once and then just back out. I'm I think I got one person really upset but I go back and say that I was sorry.

Thank you,
Tom

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! Super,
I wanted to save this as a favorite. And since I have been sick there have been no time to learn the forum. But how can I tell if there is a reply to a message. I go to the message and I looked and there is nothing that I can tell if it is new or not. I end up my pressing the one I think.

I have mess-up on posting on some these more than one time but I have learn that only tab the submit button once and then just back out. I'm I think I got one person really upset but I go back and say that I was sorry.

Thank you,
Tom
Hi Tom. The default setting for the forum is to email a link to any threads that you've either subscribed to or posted in (posting in a thread gives you an automatic subscription to that thread). The same goes for any threads you start or anytime you receive a private message (PM) or a reply to a PM you sent.

To check to see if there are any new posts to any threads you've subscribed to any time on the website, just click on the "Settings" link at the top of any page and then on "Subscriptions" in the sidebar. If you're using the iPF App just click on "Subscriptions" in the bottom toolbar.

Hope that helps and enjoy!

OP
S

Soozie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, once again Dave....you have come to my rescue. I did what you said on the iPad and then restarted my computer and it is working again. What I would love to know is how does one know what the problem is and how to fix it as you seem to know. And what caused the problem in the first place. Ahh the mysteries of the computer world. I'll never get it all....so I'm thankful for boards like this and people in the know as you are. :p Thanks again! Susan

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, once again Dave....you have come to my rescue. I did what you said on the iPad and then restarted my computer and it is working again. What I would love to know is how does one know what the problem is and how to fix it as you seem to know. And what caused the problem in the first place. Ahh the mysteries of the computer world. I'll never get it all....so I'm thankful for boards like this and people in the know as you are. :p Thanks again! Susan

Hi Susan - glad you're back in action! :thumbs:

The steps that I suggested are often the best ones to take initially - no harm done and often resolves your issue; so keep these in mind in the future, give them a try, and you may become an 'expert' yourself - :D;) Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts