Help tapatalk folder

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by jaba123, Oct 23, 2014.

1. jaba123

jaba123
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Hi, friends i subscript different topic post thro subscription folder below the participation folder but suddenly it's empty automatically plz someone what's that?

2. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    Try restarting the iPad, if you have not done so.

The Participated and Subscribed folders should never empty themselves. All the relevant threads should show, with new items being marked as unread by a blue dot.

The Unread folder might look like it is emptying itself if you've already read those posts elsewhere and the Tapatalk is still in the process of syncing with the forum.

3. jaba123

jaba123
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I do it but folder is complete empty all other folders are alive. 2weak before my convers folder was compete empty after 3days folder restore again let's see what happen 3days

4. jaba123

jaba123
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Wow I went subscribe folder where I saw written no subscribed i swap down and all post which subscribed before arrived.i m sharing for others member maybe that will useful.

5. BettiBz

BettiBz
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Am trying to get to thread about helpful tips. Git an email but can't get there,
    Regarding listening t music while ipad is in sleep mode. If u slide off its gone. How do u just put it to sleep to save battery use?