What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help solving my hands free issue.

Ummaad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad third generation and I have a problem.for many months it was excellent with my hands free but as I upgrade it to version 7 not its hands free is not working properly.when I push my hands frees play or paus button it gives excellent voice but when I leave it it gives low sound with an electryfying sound.Could you help me how to solve this proble.im using iLuv hands free.thanks

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

I don't know if ti is the iPad causing this issue but try giving your iPad a reset, it's a recommended step after any update, and see if this makes a difference.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start.

In the meantime, I've moved your thread to our Help Section where hopefully others will have more suggestions for you.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another suggestion: have you contacted the iLuv device developer and see if they can help you? Is sounds as if their "old" device doesn't work with the new iOS. Maybe they have an idea how to correct the issue?

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts