1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Roundup with iPad Air's first impressions and hands-on thoughts

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by RaduTyrsina, Oct 24, 2013.

1. RaduTyrsina

RaduTyrsina News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    tab_hero_ipadair.jpg

The iPad Air officially launches for consumers on November 1st, but the journalists present at the unveil event managed to spend a few minutes with Apple’s fifth-generation iPad. We have collected some of the most relevant and useful first impression from the event attendees. As expected, almost all of them agree that Apple’s iPad Air is a well-done upgrade.

David Pierce with The Verge:

Joanna Stern with ABC News:

Brad Moler with Engadget:

Matthew Panzarino of TechCrunch:

Andrew Cunningham of Ars Technica:

Anand Lal Shimpi & Brian Klug of AnandTech:

Chris Davies with SlashGear:

After examining these first hands-on thoughts, what is the conclusion that you make?
  2. s2mikey

s2mikey iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    Well, the conclusion is that apple will be selling quite a few of these! I'm going to sit tight for right now with my trusty iPad 2 but eventually I have a feeling ill cave in and buy one. I hope to read more about the bezel not being too thin though, that was one concern I had.