What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Saving Safari Bookmarks

Reaction score
Hi! First time here. Quick question - I need to know how to export my iPad bookmarks to my Blackberry Playbook, which I'll use more when travelling. Would it work to use Dropbox? I'm without a Desktop to connect to, so I'm hoping there's an easy way to do this.

Thanks in advance!

Jon.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Moved query to its own thread (widely off topic in the Tips and Tricks thread). Good luck with your question.

Marilyn

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Other than emailing them one by one using the icon just left of the address bar, I can't find another way

You can ota backup to iCloud, but..... It doesn't work with blackberry....

Come on Apple, it is 2012, can't be that hard to add an option to export via email.

Can't see an option in Dropbox either

Not ideal, but dolphin browser you can sync the bookmarks to facebook? And then sync them to your playbook. How well that works i have no idea, but it does mean transferring one by one each bookmark :|

Off topic, but what is the playbook like compared to the ipad? Been eyeing it up for a while now

Last edited:

Most reactions