What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help I can't install ipa files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am running JB 4.2.1 and itunes 10.1.2.17 and when I try to sync some ipa files itunes give me an unknown error and will not install them. Is there a way around this? Older version of itunes? I needed the latest itunes to update from 3.2 to 4.2.1.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that I downloaded some apps from installous, and also downloaded a hack from Cydia that will make iTunes sync the apps I got from installous. iTunes would not sync the apps back to my iPad after I restored though. It gave me an error. So maybe iTunes doesnt like the ipas or something.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Installous wrks great. But if there is an update for that app thru itunes, itunes wont update it. Itll give u a pop up message saying this discounted version is for people who paid for app, would u like to purchase now? Lmfao they are smart n know those ipa werent paid for. I think installous can update the ipa if updage is available. Habent tried yet though. Juss make sure to download the latest version. Im going crazy DL stuff from installous ;-) it makes installing ipa a breeze. Juss go to settings in installous and set to install automatically after DL. My weather HD literally just finished installing as i write this and pop up window came up confirming it.
For future reference, i dont think we can go into too much details on ipa apps, as they are not paid for and this forum doesnt allow dicussion of cracked/IPA DL apps.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll bet you wouldn't be laughing so hard if you were the developer and it was your app that was getting ripped off.

Discussion of using paid apps without paying is not allowed on the iPad Forums.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts