1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help and advice with Syncing an I Pad to a PC.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Thomasp, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Thomasp

Thomasp iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I am a new user and approaching 61 so perhaps this seems a silly question but I was always advised that there is no such thing as a silly question...
    When you sync an I Pad with your PC using I Tunes, what equipment is the default.
    In other words if I make changes to my I pad (like deleting or adding contacts) does the PC take those changes on or is it the other way around, ie the I Pad reflects changes made on the PC? Or does it work both ways?
    If i delete something on the I Pad and it still exists on the PC will it just reappear on the I Pad next time I sync? And vice versa?
    Probably most users will find this question amusing but i am confused by the whole principle of syncing.