What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring rented films to pc from I Pad

Thomasp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just downloaded a film to the i pad. I understand I can watch the film on my pc? Open I tunes on the pc but cannot see the film or any way to be able to play it? Can anyone help or advise?

OP
T

Thomasp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have authorised the pc for my I tunes account in case anyone asks..

OP
T

Thomasp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found this information on the FAQ section of Apples support pages with regards to movie rental
PITY THEY DONT TELL US THIS INFORMATION WHEN THEY ADVERTISE RENTED FILMS.
IT WOULD APPEAR IF DOWNLOADED ON AN I PAD IT CANNOT BE TRANSFERED TO A PC
THATS NOT WHAT THE ADVERT FOR RENTING MOVIES STATES!

If you download a rented movie on your computer: You can transfer it to a device such as your Apple TV (1st generation), iPhone, iPad, or iPod if it’s a standard-definition film (movies in HD can only be watched on your computer, iPad, iPhone 4 or later, iPod touch (4th generation or later), or Apple TV). Once you move the movie from your computer to a device, the movie will disappear from your computer's iTunes library. You can move the movie between devices as many times as you wish during the rental period, but the movie can only exist on one device at a time.
If you download a rented movie on your iPhone 4 or later, iPad, iPod touch (4th generation or later), or Apple TV: It is not transferable to any other device or computer.

Most reactions

Latest posts