What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Alabama

EODtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first Apple computer was a IIc in 1985 . Work dictated I use a PC until my retirement in 1995. I currently have a 24" iMac and just sold my MacBook ( lack of use - too heavy to lug around on a daily basis ) and plan on buying an iPad once I decide on a model. I spent sometime today at BestBuy in Pensacola using the iPads on display. One of the things I have learned over the years of Apple / Mac ownership as they hold their value when it comes to upgrade and sell the older model ( having a 3 year AppleCare coverage sure makes it easy to sell your old Apple / Mac ). Hence, I am looking at a 32GB 3G model. Not that I will use 3G that much but it's a definite plus when it comes time to upgrade. I am sure this forum will be a daily visit from me for a long time.

UPDATE - May 21, 2010 a 32GB Wi-Fi was ordered, think it will be here tomorrow ?

Last edited:

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Another option would be to go with the wifi model and get a phone that supports tethering.

Most reactions

Latest posts