1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hi from Austin, TX

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by agentpease, Mar 18, 2011.

1. agentpease

agentpease iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I got my new ipad 2 at the pop-up Apple store in downtown Austin. So far I am loving it. I got the AT&T 3G 64mb. For all those who are still on the hunt, come on down to Austin. The pop-up store is open from 12-5 every day and has a supply. They are located at 6th and Congress. I waited in line for 20 minutes before they opened and in about 15 minutes I had one. The stock changes on a daily basis. There were no Verizon models on Wednesday. They only had the 64mb AT&T, and all of the wifi models. They should be open til the end of SXSW.
  2. biobunny

biobunny iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Welcome to the iPad forums, iPad fan!!!
  3. iPadOhana

iPadOhana iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome and huge CONGRATS!!! Only 25 minutes total wait!!! That's phenomenal!!!