1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hearing Impaired Using Streamer

Discussion in 'International iPad Users' started by birdies, Mar 11, 2013.

1. birdies

birdies iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am trying to get my iPad to stream to my blutooth streamer. I go through the whole pairing thing, and I am not able to pull up the IPad. iPhone=yes. iPad=no. It says it is connected. No audio coming out. Ideas?

Birdies
  2. lowertech

lowertech iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Check the little switch on the side of the iPad - that can must the sound. (It caught me at first!)
  3. birdies

birdies iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for replying. There are not a lot of mfgs or individuals that share and troubleshoot HOH issues,so I am appreciative. As best as I can tell, it has something to do with the phone being set up close to the iPad. I have to turn my phone off to work on the iPad. Not very convenient since my iPad is not set up for phone use ($). I find pairing to be a pain, but love how great it is when it works. Thanks for your kind reply.
    Birdies