What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUZZ Player vs AVPlayerHD

ramparts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've heard good things about these two video players for iPad and have used both of them a little bit, and both seem fine. I'm wondering if anyone with more experience with these two apps has more to say for a comparison between them, since frankly I'm not finding much difference and it could be a while before I run into some bug (or "feature") which is a dealbreaker on one of them, or some really nice feature, etc.

I'm not too bothered about either WiFi transfer in AVPlayerHD or streaming in BUZZ Player (I have VLC Streamer already). I mostly want to be able to play AVI, MKV, and WMV files smoothly and without draining battery life massively. So if anyone has experiences with these programs to share (preferably comparisons between the two, because it's less useful to hear "I use AVPlayerHD and I love it!") I'd really appreciate it!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts