What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day server not responding

scrappylucie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After trying reboots, ( iPhone , iPad and modem ) searching google and the like I cannot find any solution or in depth discussion addressing the failure of Hay Day to load, would appreciate any advice , links or similar stories.

I love this game and am really dismayed at the glitches.

iman63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the same thing,was fine earlier now can't connect to server.My daughter also.Tried WIFI and 3G.

OP
scrappylucie

scrappylucie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is working again tonight and I really don't know if it's something I did or just that the server issue is resolved,
Things I tried in addition to my original post,
Logged into Apple Game Center
Tried all my games
Tried to log into Netflix , which ( weirdly ) was offline as well.
then I just left everything off , took the dog for a long walk and presto .... It worked LOL
Seriously this IS the second day I've experienced this kind of outage, and after reading through the app reviews ( 670 and counting ) I found many users complaining of the same issue,
I hope the developer addresses the issue soon.

Suzannamae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't get into hay day

I have been trying for 3 days now to get into hay day. It connects, loads, then forces close...anyone else still having this problem?

Would appreciate any help...I'm jonesing...

Pls email me at ...

Thx again

Moderation Notice:
This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules*
No External Links...including Email/Facebook/Twitter Accounts

Last edited by a moderator:

lydia63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Installed the latest update this morning. The game worked for about an hour. Now it won't connect to the server. Anyone else having this problem?

And to top it all off, this update was supposed to fix server connection problems.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From the Hay Day Facebook page....

Attachments

• image-4185341203.jpg
    image-4185341203.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2,679

Foreveryukon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help

My hay day has not been working for over a week. I have tried all that they have suggested and
Still nothing. Any more ideas? I love the game and can't play i have deleted and rebooted and logged out of face book and game centre and still nothing. :(. Anything to help would be nice. Thanks.....i know this is not a reply but do not know how to post my own comment.

Most reactions

Latest posts