What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for beautiful farms!

TheAdipose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've been making videos for Simpsons Tapped Out for about 6 months now and one of my most popular series was a 'city design' series where I showcased excellent Springfields and gave some advice on designing different aspects of the city. I've recently moved over to Hay Day and would like to make something similar. If you've got a well decorated farm (or an unusually decorated farm) then I'd love to hear from you. Of course all credit will be given to you as the farms designer if I feature you, and I'll add this forum in the videos credits as well. You can either reply to this thread, PM me here, or just add me on game centre (TheAdipose). Likewise - if you KNOW someone who has an awesome farm - please let me know who they are so I can get in contact.
I'd also be interested if you guys have any tips and tricks yourselves on farm design that you could tell me about (or link me to useful threads).
Thanks in advance for any help
TheAdipose

Most reactions