What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day - Fishing with Angus Guide

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have only managed to catch two of the new fish and the event goal has been reached already!!! :O

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 73 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For the people who can't catch new ones: that big circle shrinks significantly longer than normally. That's how you know you got a big one :)
I just tested this theory!!!!! You are so right, yielded me some big fish!!!! Yay thanks for the info

GC iluvbree lvl 105 I don't accept random FR's

Betsmorgan10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image-102053335.jpg

Caught in the waterfall area. Purple voucher. TINY ring

I'm a proud F.A.R.M. Member

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For the people who can't catch new ones: that big circle shrinks significantly longer than normally. That's how you know you got a big one :)

I just tested this theory!!!!! You are so right, yielded me some big fish!!!! Yay thanks for the info GC iluvbree lvl 105 I don't accept random FR's

Thanks for this ladies.. I just need a carp now and then I have one of each! :D

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 73 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score

What do you mean BB? It's good to see you back, dude.

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 50......DV Level 30

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Caught the silver giant barb in the shipwreck area with a blue lure! GC iluvbree lvl 105 I don't accept random FR's

simi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to bbcakes I managed to catch two of the new ones :) the circle really shrinks slow and I feel it's also bigger in the beginning. Small circles and big fights to only one side! (The ones I got only tried to escape to one side, drags really hard and I almost lost them..)

Got the purple one at waterfall with purple lure and the green one with green lure in front of the "cabin" :)

I hope I can catch the two last ones before they end this!

GC: siljeisdahl lvl 54 :)

Attachments

• image-2697730369.jpg
    image-2697730369.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 498
  • image-1008170427.jpg
    image-1008170427.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 582

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Agree with this :)
Combined this with the circle size and lure

currently level 62 :)

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I keep getting zander, i used green lure, small circle and catch zander all the time, i have all the weight now,

Can someone help me with the other, if not mistaken its giant carp, please let me know what its circle size?

And anybody catch the other blue and purple lure fish, beside the giant barb?

Attachments

• image-80755485.jpg
    image-80755485.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 305
OP
Chumleyboo

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I keep getting zander, i used green lure, small circle and catch zander all the time, i have all the weight now, Can someone help me with the other, if not mistaken its giant carp, please let me know what its circle size? And anybody catch the other blue and purple lure fish, beside the giant barb? currently level 62 :)

Hello Gxies, I caught a couple of carp, the circle size was medium, and I used a green lure, at the waterfall, and in front of the hut.

Chumleyboo, level 73.

BPB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got all 4 of them. Biggest problem was the Purple one at the waterfall. I cought that one with turning circles with my lure around the fish so it hasn't a good direction to pull to(as long as it's near the centercircle).

From the green and blue i cought lots by pulling the lure a little besides the center circle, then they don't pull back as much (in my opinion).

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Gxies, I caught a couple of carp, the circle size was medium, and I used a green lure, at the waterfall, and in front of the hut.

Chumleyboo, level 73.

Thank you Anthea, will start to look for medium circle now :)

Gxies

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I caught this lake sturgeon :)

I used blue lure, small circle, in front of the hut, it was harder than giant barb, it escaped a couple times

Attachments

• image-4135716104.jpg
    image-4135716104.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 326

Most reactions

Latest posts