What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Barn and Silo Help - No Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hummnn and then when i will become through, they will call me back to schools - hahhaha :D !! yes i can too feel the last pages are quieter than previous ones ... and in the game i really feel to have friends chat box, rather than just one for neighborhood . and then i use the KIK messenger for trading questions - i feel a bit shy to start ! ((posting the picture for help, took me so long here too)) ! i donot know how much to put for trade. just for an example - like if i have the diamond rings, i want to give off, how much materials is good to ask for trading? and so on !! but must say, you are a great help, here, for me !

I sent you a PM. :)

Chumleyboo, level 85

rexlim7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new here, is this work? I need help pls , thanks

GC :rexlim7
level 23

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

rexlim7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And this is my another one thanks

gc : rexlim7
level 23

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rex, I will accept your FR. Do you know how to pick up mats frm a trade? I put up for sale 1 wheat in the far right of my stall. You buy the wheat so that I know you are ready....then I will put the matterials up for sale (the nails) and you buy them. OK??

rexlim7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rex, I will accept your FR. Do you know how to pick up mats frm a trade? I put up for sale 1 wheat in the far right of my stall. You buy the wheat so that I know you are ready....then I will put the matterials up for sale (the nails) and you buy them. OK??

Yes i know im ready

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Added, thanks first
Hello, accepted your frind request, let me know when you're around, and you can come over and get your bolts. :)

Edit: Oops, sorry, just seen the following messages from Pristoph, did you get what you needed?

rexlim7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, accepted your frind request, let me know when you're around, and you can come over and get your bolts. :)

Edit: Oops, sorry, just seen the following messages from Pristoph, did you get what you needed?

bolt or screw will help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts