What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Barn and Silo Help - No Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, accepted your frind request, let me know when you're around, and you can come over and get your bolts. :)

Edit: Oops, sorry, just seen the following messages from Pristoph, did you get what you needed?
Sorry Anthea....I butted in...:eek:

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry Anthea....I butted in...:eek:

No no, not at all!! :) I didn't read to the end of the thread. Still familiarising myself with the new IPF, haven't quite got the hang of making my way to the first unread post. :) I don't think it matters who helps people on this thread, as long as someone does! :D And it's nice to see some more people using it, it's all been so quiet.

Ice Man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
upload_2014-7-11_8-54-47.png

GC ==Ice_Man==

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi ice man. I'm going to add you in Game Center so I can give you that tape. There is also a Hay Day trading forum and one for discussions. If you have extra planks, for example, you can find someone willing to trade planks for tape. I will try to watch for you in this forum so we can coordinate.

Ice Man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ice man. I'm going to add you in Game Center so I can give you that tape. There is also a Hay Day trading forum and one for discussions. If you have extra planks, for example, you can find someone willing to trade planks for tape. I will try to watch for you in this forum so we can coordinate.

Added you and waiting for your reply... THANKS!!!

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Added you and waiting at your store... THANKS!!!
Ok...trading goes like this: I will put up 1 wheat for sale and you buy it. That way I know it is you at my store. Then I will put up the tape for sale. I'm going to wait till I hear back from you before I put up the wheat!

Ice Man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok...trading goes like this: I will put up 1 wheat for sale and you buy it. That way I know it is you at my store. Then I will put up the tape for sale. I'm going to wait till I hear back from you before I put up the wheat!

Ready

Ice Man

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Not sure if this was going work or not but it did!! YEAH!! THANKS Pristoph!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts