What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Barn and Silo Help - No Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryantilbury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help with barn please :)

I can't upload a picture from my ipad but I've got 400 spaces and have 20/16 bolts 4/16 panels and 4/16 tape. I can never get enough tape or panels before I'm full :(

Feel free to add me on fb, Ryan tilbury
Level 34

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't upload a picture from my ipad but I've got 400 spaces and have 20/16 bolts 4/16 panels and 4/16 tape. I can never get enough tape or panels before I'm full :( Feel free to add me on fb, Ryan tilbury Level 34

If you go to page 1 of this thread and have a look at the first post, there are step-by-step instructions on how to take a screen shot of your barn, and how to upload it.

Chumleyboo, level 76

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you go to page 1 of this thread and have a look at the first post, there are step-by-step instructions on how to take a screen shot of your barn, and how to upload it.

Chumleyboo, level 76

I am having the same problem and have reviewed the instructions. The screen shots do not match my setup. I am thinking they were done on the previous iOS and not 7???

I've tried stumbling through it but image won't upload.

Any and all help is appreciated as I am not iPad literate.

I am on the iPad Air

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am having the same problem and have reviewed the instructions. The screen shots do not match my setup. I am thinking they were done on the previous iOS and not 7???

I've tried stumbling through it but image won't upload.

Any and all help is appreciated as I am not iPad literate.

I am on the iPad Air

Hmmm, are you having trouble getting a photo of the screen? Can you do a screenshot and then find it in your camera roll? OR is the trouble at the point where you are trying to add the shot to your message?

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 52 (making candy!!)......DV Level 32

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hmmm, are you having trouble getting a photo of the screen? Can you do a screenshot and then find it in your camera roll? OR is the trouble at the point where you are trying to add the shot to your message?

Add the shot to the message. I supposedly upload it, but nothing appears after I select the pic and hit upload button. (I am doing this in the reply box using manage attachment icon. I also tried the insert image icon to no avail.

Hope this helps. I will try again in the morn if you have any ideas.

Thanks in advance

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Add the shot to the message. I supposedly upload it, but nothing appears after I select the pic and hit upload button. (I am doing this in the reply box using manage attachment icon. I also tried the insert image icon to no avail.

Hope this helps. I will try again in the morn if you have any ideas.

Thanks in advance

Well, we have to figure this out! Are you using the iPF app that looks like the attached pic or are you on the website?

Attachments

• image-3537244048.jpg
    image-3537244048.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 195

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TA DA!!! (I hope)

Test #2

Attachments

• image-2678078424.jpg
    image-2678078424.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 235
  • image-1379655008.jpg
    image-1379655008.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, we have to figure this out! Are you using the iPF app that looks like the attached pic or are you on the website? GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 52 (making candy!!)......DV Level 32

Thanks, pristoph. Being new to the iPad/tablet world, looking for an app after finding the website didn't 'click', and I was just using the website. Which probably explains why it would load so slow.

Thanks a bunch, again.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, pristoph. Being new to the iPad/tablet world, looking for an app after finding the website didn't 'click', and I was just using the website. Which probably explains why it would load so slow.

Thanks a bunch, again.

Sweet! Sometimes my pics won't load in the app either, but you usually get an error message when that happens. The iPF app is better than the website except for deleting old messages. After you post 7 times, you will be able to send private messages. I will add you as a friend....I have a plank for you. Go to the Game Center App and accept my friend request. Then find my farm on Hay Day. I will put 1 wheat up for sale in the far right of my stall. Buy the wheat so I know you are there and then I will put up the plank for you!

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Thanks a bunch, again.

...and there ya go! Your first "half trade" complete. I wish I had more for you, but I just upgraded my barn and only have a few planks remaining. Others should come by and lend a hand!
How is your silo doing? You might as well post a pic of that too! I've got panels and nails!

OP
sapphireoceans

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is a test UPDATE

Hey there,

Just checking to see how you're doing with this? :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 76 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey there, Just checking to see how you're doing with this? :) iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 76 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

Still looking for any bolts and duct tape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions