What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Barn and Silo Help - No Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sapphireoceans

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Still looking for any bolts and duct tape

How many do you need hon? Is the same as the pic says? I can probably help with bolts :)

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 76 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How many do you need hon? Is the same as the pic says? I can probably help with bolts :) iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 76 | If YOU won't fill your own sugar/dairy boat, I certainly won't ~ also, manners are free :)

I need 8 bolts total. What ever you can spare is greatly appreciated.

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
...and there ya go! Your first "half trade" complete. I wish I had more for you, but I just upgraded my barn and only have a few planks remaining. Others should come by and lend a hand! How is your silo doing? You might as well post a pic of that too! I've got panels and nails! GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 52 (making candy!!)......DV Level 32
YAY me! Thanks, pristoph! Here is my silo.

Good to go. Thank you, 10hesse!!!

Attachments

• image-3297802264.jpg
    image-3297802264.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 344
  • image-643685629.jpg
    image-643685629.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup. I'll go to your stall Thanks!!!

Oops. You said nails, I read bolts as I need bolts and the nails for the silo were taken care of already by 10hesse. I'll give them back to you so you can help someone else with them. I don't want to keep them as I am just starting on the next upgrade and i am sure someone else can use them before i get to the point of asking for help again.

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oops. You said nails, I read bolts as I need bolts and the nails for the silo were taken care of already by 10hesse. I'll give them back to you so you can help someone else with them. I don't want to keep them as I am just starting on the next upgrade and i am sure someone else can use them before i get to the point of asking for help again.

Oh, ok. Just saw this message. I'll see if you are at your place now. I will look for the wheat!

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 52 (making candy!!)......DV Level 32

DarkPenguin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sale at my farm take a look, you may like it....

gc: Dark+Penguin (+ sign included) lvl 36

Bezer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is anyone able to help me with my next upgrade? Thanks in advance.

EDIT - only looking for 10 planks now and have excess bolts and tapes so am removing my request for help from this thread. BUT, if you still wanna help n trade, I'm still looking for help on the other threads. Thanks. :)

Attachments

• image-517472697.jpg
    image-517472697.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Reaction score
Needing the barn and silo help please.

Hi folks, a real newbie here and I've hit the wall of small silo and barn. Hopefully I've followed the instructions properly
and that help will be forthcoming.

Thanks. Shaun. image.jpg

GC the followers farm

Crazydiamonds

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi folks, a real newbie here and I've hit the wall of small silo and barn. Hopefully I've followed the instructions properly
and that help will be forthcoming.

Thanks. Shaun. View attachment 52883

GC the followers farm

Hi Shaun,
Welcome! We need to know exactly what materials you need and how many, so click the "increase storage" button and then take your picture.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts