What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glad to Join the Apple iPad Forum

Diso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I have obtained my ipad last week and thought it will be good to join a forum like this to keep myself abreast with developments and learn from, as well as share information with other 'ipaders.'

My interest in ipad has been for a long time, since the emergence of portable ebook readers. I obtained a Sony ereader sometime in 2009 while visiting the United States. My next dream for a sophisticated reading device has been the ipad and this has just come true. I look forward to all the exciting potentials of the ipad but above all, I cherish its great functionalities when it comes to enhanced, multimedia reading experience!

Auwalu Inuwa Diso
Kano, Nigeria

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have obtained my ipad last week and thought it will be good to join a forum like this to keep myself abreast with developments and learn from, as well as share information with other 'ipaders.'

My interest in ipad has been for a long time, since the emergence of portable ebook readers. I obtained a Sony ereader sometime in 2009 while visiting the United States. My next dream for a sophisticated reading device has been the ipad and this has just come true. I look forward to all the exciting potentials of the ipad but above all, I cherish its great functionalities when it comes to enhanced, multimedia reading experience!

Auwalu Inuwa Diso
Kano, Nigeria

Hi, Diso! Welcome to our great community!

Most reactions

Latest posts