Why iPad Attracts So Many Buyers?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by alisk, Oct 9, 2010.

1. matt_90036

matt_90036
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    me three....

2. MacClanIII

MacClanIII
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Should I wait til November to buy one?

Should I wait til November or maybe this spring? I want to get one with hardware updates not just the Os update. What do you current users think?

3. gentlefury

gentlefury
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    And what hardware updates are you expecting within 12 months of the devices release?

There certainly won't be any performance increases as that would alienate their entire user base...and apple is more concerned with keeping their products conformed than companies like HP that will release a faster version of the same device and leave early adopters in the dark.

The only hardware improvements you can expect to see (based on previous iOS devices) would be internal memory. They will probably release a 128 GB device....which if you ask any 64GB owner (me) that would be pointless since it is damn near impossible to fill the thing!

I don't really get the point of waiting until a "better" version comes out....you should either get it now, or never get it.

4. epb

epb
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Whoa there, buckaroo! I struggle almost weekly with its space limitations - it's why I've got a 32GB AirStash, MobileMe and Dropbox. Doubling the space would suit me fine, or iTunes going to a cloud-basd streaming format that would let me leave my media files online like Amazon does.

5. alisk

alisk
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    i am not a spammer ! ok?
    i just saw this aricle on net
    posting here just want sharing with you
    if you all don't like kinds of this
    OK ! i wont posting this again !
    i will share with myself !!!:mad:

6. gentlefury

gentlefury
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Don't take it personally....we have a LOT of spammers on this forum. Most of them start off by posting things that have nothing to do with themselves in order to be able to post a link to their spam.

If you are legit then great enjoy the forum...