What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY] Strotter Across SL iPad Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

librarylady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was a hat. A velvet green cloche hat with black netting to pull over my eyes. It was Halloween and I found myself without a costume. I went to the drama room to raid the prop/costume stash...and it called to me....it seemed mysterious. I spent the morning explaining who I was...and the story changed each time.

ferretguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going as Walter White.The night before I'll be playing Dr. Scott in Rock horror. I love Halloween!

BoneJovi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This will be my all time favorite costume.

My TDI THERAPY DOG AND I will be visiting school and a hospital that day. Nikko is a Siberian husky. Hie will be dressed as a wolf in sheep's clothing. I will be the The Sheppard.
'

marietje1951

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The funniest Halloween memory I have was when I went to a costume party as countess Dracula. I sprayed my hair black and wore a cape and inserted false teeth and painted my face white. I had drawn two drips of blood dropping from my fangs. When I came downstairs my two daughters didn't recognize me and ran to their Dad saying Dracula got into the house. Save us Dad, save us. We laughed so hard about it and it took quite a bit of coaxing to get my girls to see that after all it was only Mom.

Hobby welder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The best costume I ever did was Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate, with the two 13mm pistols he carried.

dorothydot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play a Celtic harp so... one Halloween, I donned a red dress, devil's horns and tail - and grabbed the harp. Hey, anyone can be an angel, right? But angels have blonde hair; mine is red. Sooo...

image.jpg

derjimmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite costume as a kid was.... a turtle. I had dyed green nylons on my arms legs, and over my head, with a shell made from cardboard shaped like a turtle shell, and with hand made designs to make it look like a shell.

otterndorient

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My mom made me a batman costume and my brother a superman costume, I was 5 and he was 7. We were the original batman vs superman

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My favorite and probably the most memorable costume would be me dressing up as a pregnant lady during a Halloween party gathering a few years back. The hilarity still ensues to this day.

sarawelder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite costume was when I was bald with chemo I wore all black, put a (temporary) tattoo of a bat on the crown of my head and painted a third eye on my forehead. Then I went out with my 3 kids to trick or treat. It was the parents who were afraid of me not the kids!

chilee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Favorite costume was WonderWoman. I used a barber's client cape, painted it red, white, blue with stars. The cape didn't hold up aggainst the cold October rain, but the weather could not affect my excitement in the costume! Good times.

Jonobugs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image.jpg

I'm going as Tigger. Yeah, I know it's not scary but I'm teaching small children.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 171
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.