What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY] Strotter Across SL iPad Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonDean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Halloween costume

My favorite costume was my daughter wanting to be "dressed up" as a house after we moved into a house that we took a year to build. That was back in the early 90's. She passed away at age 10 in 1995 from MLD (see MLDfoundation.org/dedication.html) No iPads back then ... but we have several in our house today!

LeChat98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Costume

I had an elaborate costume with one half of my face painted white, the other painted black and wore an oriental outfit. Looking back it was pretty weird.

blnh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite costume was as a Martian... totally green from head to toe.

debaucher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Orange felt pimpsuit with vintage platform shoes....and faux white leopard trim. Top off with vintage leather gloves studded with rhinestones..... The ladies loved it.

Sent from my ISW11SC using Tapatalk

MrBiteMe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Halloween Contest Entry

I dress my Honda Element up to look like a toaster on Halloween. Now please send me my prize.

dlg05602

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me and my Manhattan drinking cohort will be hanging together as a manhattan. Dressed as a bottle of bourbon,a bottle of vermouth, a bottle of bitters, a jar of cherries and one Asa a cocktail shaker. Not sure who will be what yet!

Terpic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite costume was Carol Burnett's char woman. I won first prize. Of course that was back in the day.....:)

AKborn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Halloween Costume

I hope this is the right place to reply. Years ago I made the perfect Wonder Woman costume. It was right on and perfect. My most recent costume was when I spent an hour applying a fake beard using spirit gum and wool hair. I teach and did not speak at first and my students thought they had a male sub for the day. When I did speak, they said they could not look at me. It drove them crazy. :D

jandrgold

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Giveaway

My most memorable Halloween was when I dressed up as a woman with my mom's wig, a scarf, lipstick, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions