What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY] Strotter Across SL iPad Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Administrator
Reaction score
strotter-case-review.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen it's giveaway time! We are giving away one (1) randomly drawn lucky winner the Strotter Across SL iPad Case that received a raving review from NickJ last week. In case you missed the review and haven't seen this excellent product from Strotter, the ACROSS is a wearable case for your iPad which turns into a mobile desktop. The Across lets you work standing up with both hands free to type, protects your iPad from a fall and converts into a slim backpack. This is the last case you will ever have to buy for your iPad. It does it all.

So, what do you have to do to win this case? The rules of entry are simple. Since Halloween is right around the corner we are going with a Halloween theme. Makes sense, right? Yeah, we think so too. Here are the rules for entry:
  • Tell us what was your favorite Halloween Costume that you wore OR....
  • What are you going out as this year
  • Only one (1) entry per member please.
That's all you need to do to enter for a chance to win the Strotter Across SL Case!

The contest will end Tuesday October 22, 2013 at 12:00PM Central at which time one (1) winner will be randomly drawn and announced later that day. Good luck everyone and have fun!!

MayaD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite costume was the cowboy in the Village People. We had the whole band in costume.

muelgrub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This year I'm going as a member of congress. I'm gonna put on my finest suit, and sit on my butt and do nothing.

okmurdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My fav was a hunchback costume...although some folks couldn't for the life of them figure out what it was.

style0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One year my Dad made an elaborate Robot costume, cardboard and silver paint. It was cool, but I could barely walk in it; so he took me to the store and bought me a whole bag of Reese cups.

narab1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I went as a chicken...My mom made my costume...I was probably 5. It was so cool!

wrathchild

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You would think with the new ipad being announced tomorrow that there would be more recent news than something that was posted over a week ago. I got to get the latest news from iphoneforums about ipads? ***?

bretta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a dress with sugar cubes and cinnamon sticks sewn all over it...I was Sugar and Spice and everything nice...

Not going this year. :(

jouradnik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Clowning Around!

Whoo hoo ... my favorite costume is my clown costume with great HUGE glasses! I think it would look bee-you-tea-full with the Strotter iPad case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts