What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting huge video off iPad 2

juniorgolf18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yesterday I was at a seminar and I recorded it from my video recorder. It was about 2 hours total, maybe a little more spread over 3 videos. One is 35, one is 45 And one 49 mins long.

When I got done I looked at my usage just to see how much they took up and I started day with about 13 gb and now I have about 33 mb free. MB!!

I thought I could send them to YouTube but it says they are too big and can't email either

So how can I get them off somewhere so I can watch them??

mikael63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what adapter I need to dock my ipad2 to my Bose lifestyle system? Too wide to do?

OP
J

juniorgolf18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried. Can't get it to bring over in iTunes. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Steps??

Why not connect to your PC/Mac and sync to get the movie files onto your computer?

The Archangel

OP
J

juniorgolf18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a look here Copying personal photos and videos from iOS devices to your computer

Let us know if it helps or not.

The Archangel

I visited link - I can't use the wizard because videos are 2.5 GB - 3.9 GB - there are three, all in that range. I tried pulling up ipad on my computer and then dragging or copying to a folder on my computer but when I do the destination file shows 0kb and obviously empty...

I'm at a loss now - I don't want to have to delete this info...

OP
J

juniorgolf18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
STill working on this - tried diskaid and ipad transfer. They transfer basically the icon and then wherever they are copied to supposedly there is an icon but it is zero bytes and nothing... This is ridiculous...

Most reactions

Latest posts