What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Generic Lightning Camera Adfapters -- any good?

SoloPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm seeing a bunch of fleabay ads for generic Camera Adapters with the Lightning plug.

Are these any good? I would rather have one of those which does multiple storage devices rather than having to buy separate adapters.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm seeing a bunch of fleabay ads for generic Camera Adapters with the Lightning plug.

Are these any good? I would rather have one of those which does multiple storage devices rather than having to buy separate adapters.

They could range in quality from working perfectly to complete trash. If you go that route, you should buy only from established sellers with a feedback rating of 98% or better. Check the seller's feedback for previous sales of the connector to see what others have to say.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Personally, I don't buy such things from ebay. Too much chance of getting junk....

Most reactions

Latest posts