What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General IOS 4.3 Observations

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oly thing I have noticed, and it just might be me, is on my iphone 3gs, the whole phone is running very slow now, it keeps locking up no matter what I am doing, and it did not do it before upgrade, I have restarted it over and over just doesnt help. not too mention my batter sucked before and now forget it lol

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
David79 said:
oly thing I have noticed, and it just might be me, is on my iphone 3gs, the whole phone is running very slow now, it keeps locking up no matter what I am doing, and it did not do it before upgrade, I have restarted it over and over just doesnt help. not too mention my batter sucked before and now forget it lol

I have the 3GS also and battery usage is about the same as before. Do you have a lot of notification stuff activated? Try by disabling location gps, notification, etc... Then reboot and see if it is still slow... Try it also in airplane mode to validate if it would be a network issue.

Then activate one by one each service to see when its slowing down.

I've had an app that was just draining my battery, even if it was inactive... I had to remove it and voila! It was back to normal...

VicoPad addict!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only have whatever was running before the update, nothing else has changed, I only have them on for a few apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts