What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 4.3, iPad and iPhone 3Gs

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
I just updated my iPad 16g wifi only and my iPhone 3GS with the new version of iOS 4.3. It took a bit of time, but i've finally made it.

The home sharing feature is just great, now I can access my media from my computer with my devices. But in the new features that I found out is the ability to connect my iPad to my iPhone via Bluetooth. Before the update, the iPad would not see the iPhone at all. Now I am able to connect to my iPhone and access the Internet using Bluetooth. Ok this is not hotspot like iPhone 4, but it does work and that will let me avoid traveling with a laptop to do stuff that is a bit hard to do using the iPhone.

Still need to discover what's new and what can be done with 4.3, but for now I am quite pleased as my iPad can now be fully mobile.

So, what about you, how is your upgrades did?

Most reactions

Latest posts