What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

pilch005

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!
add me: pilch005 (those are zeros not o's)
I still need 18 more neighbors to build a monument. I would love to have more!
If anyone knows anyone else's usernames please let me know what they are so I can add them!
Thanks!

sgm1932

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi friends! I am new to this game. Please add me. My details are in my signature. Thanks.

sgm1932

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi friends! Thank you for adding me or accepting my invite. Please do visit my garden and click on "like" so I can get some points.

Looking forward to your support.

sgm1932

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need neighbours for my garden Anastasia2. Please add me using my id play49481018096.

GardenKiwi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loaded Gardens of Time on my iPad yesterday. Still finding my way around. I would like to add as many neighbours as possible. I will send gifts and requests frequently. Please add me as GardenKiwi.

Thanks.

Beth's Garden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for new neighbors in Gardens Of Time on my IPad. Can you please add me? My Id is Play94378104786. I play every day and send gifts to all my neighbors.
Thank you so much!

Lauralou515

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I play daily and need some friends! pls add me
lauralou515 is my player ID. Thanks

jennyjane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I'm looking for new neighbors in Gardens Of Time on my IPad. Can you please add me? My Id is Play94378104786. I play every day and send gifts to all my neighbors.
Thank you so much!
Sorry it wont let add you as I play the app game my garden is jennyjane1956, I also have a pc garden through facebook should you use the site?

Most reactions

Latest posts