What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Albe430

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just started playing again after my game was lost. Please add me. Play ID is ab75xr

Kmknme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why have I sent a ton of invites but it is as if no one is getting them. I don't even have one neighbor. Any suggestions?

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why have I sent a ton of invites but it is as if no one is getting them. I don't even have one neighbor. Any suggestions?

Hi Kmknme! Please give me your play ID so I can invite you. It could be that most of the people you have invited have not accessed their game, hence haven't seen your invites. Give it some time or you can start by inviting others. Hope I was able to help.

Kmknme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Kmknme! Please give me your play ID so I can invite you. It could be that most of the people you have invited have not accessed their game, hence haven't seen your invites. Give it some time or you can start by inviting others. Hope I was able to help.
Lovinlife67, thank you!

kristalee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! My ID is kristalee
Add me as your neighbor ☺️

Add my mom... play87876779127

Last edited:

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do the symbols before the ID name mean??

Hi Eeesw! The symbols keep changing every week, so players know you are an active player. For instance, for this week the symbol is ⛲️. My garden name, thus, is ⛲️ Y Trendy Amy 4 or ⛲️ Y Trendy Amy 2, as I have two gardens. The "Y" denotes that I wish to be gifted with yellow orchids only. Someone who has ⚡️, ☀️, or ✨, after the weekly symbol, wishes to be gifted with Energy, Goggle Hint, or Thermo Hint respectively. I hope I was able to help. Cheers!

stan4546

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am restarting GoT (third time) on IPad Air. Garden name is 1moretime. ID is MollyBear. Many thanks.

trendyamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi stan4546! Have invited you from both my gardens. Look forward to playing with you! Wish you all success with your new garden. I too have started from scratch at least 5 times but am a diehard fan of this game so each time get knocked down but start again. Cheers!

Most reactions

Latest posts