What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Dawngurl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I post in this forum for friend request for gardens of time please? Thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How do I get friends for gardens of time? ID dawngurl. Thanks!!!!

How do I post in this forum for friend request for gardens of time please? Thanks

Guess what? This forum is virtuality useless!!!!

Dawn--it is unclear what you are asking for? It is clear however, that you have posted a friend request multiple times here already.

This Forum is quite Active and very informative. It really depends on how a user asks their question and what kind of response they get if they receive one at all.

In your case, your response was rude and quite unnecessary. Please take a moment to review the forum rules: http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Candice17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Dawngurl I hope I can answer some of your questions for you. As far as I know you can send up to 30 free gifts every hour to neighbors. Neighbors help you upgrade buildings by accepting your material requests. You can help them by accepting their material requests when they send them to you. The requests they send you will not take away any of your own materials for buildings :) so accept them all :) the game can be completely shut off and it will still regenerate energy at the same speed as if it were logged in, so you don't have to keep it open all night. Another great forum to join where you can find LOTS of new neighbors is the XXXXXXX, just google it :) become a member for free and it is full of tips and tricks and active daily players. I suggest you also use the current emoticon in your garden name. If you look at my garden it has a little hand picture in the name. This means that I am an active player so you can send gifts to me and I will respond to your material requests etc, so you don't waste requests on games that don't get played anymore. The emoticon changes each week. It is easiest to see what everyone changes to at the end of each week and just follow along :) do you know what the other symbols mean in garden names? All this info can be found on that XXXXXX. One more thing... SAVE ALL YOUR GOLD!!!! It is so hard to come by and you will need it for garden expansions in the future when there is no money option. Do not waste gold on garden items or upgrades. I hope this helps!
Moderation notice:This post has been edited by ipadforums staff in accordance with theForum RulesDo not post other Forums

JulieP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to this site. But I LUV GOT and play many times a day, gift and return all request. Please add me as a neighbor my play ID is: JP1. My garden name is Garden of Idle Play.

Ldsdad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals, what's the latest GOT update for iPads? I haven't received an update through the App Store since last Halloween, but looking on the GOT Facebook page it seems like there have been updates posted since then... Am I the only iPad player not getting them?

amberb327

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I started playing this game a few weeks ago and need some active friends! I need 7 new friends to finishing one of the buildings I am working on. Add me
ID: amberb327

oomagooma25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play many times daily and will always gift. Please add me as a friend. Play ID 0933453. Thanks!

Kirknits

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me kirknits

Game Center and gardens use rid both kirknits I have no neighbors please add me!

Nafisadangel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Neighbours in gardens of time

Hi there!

I'm new at the game and i don't have any neighbours get, so please add me: NafiSadAngel
Thank you all :)

Sdalton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I am garden of time player and welcome new neighbors always! Please feel free to add me.
Play ID IS... player1537. Thank you,:D

Most reactions

Latest posts