What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

KMBsEden2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you see an emoji symbols in front of a garden name it most likely is to denote that the player is an active player. There are two groups for symbols:

- those who use weekly symbols that they change each Friday (depending on time zone and memory!)
- those who use monthly symbols (change once a month - for those who don't want to have to remember to change their garden name weekly)

After the weekly or monthly symbol, some people use symbols to indicate what gift they prefer (like lightening for energy, the airplane used to be for the Cretan PLANE Tree, some may be indicating the Festive Purple Tree with it now).

For more info you should do a search for: gardens of time wiki symbols.

Thank you :eek:)

soruma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please feel free to add my GOT Player IDs: majaaaa7 and soruma.

Thank you!

Likatie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me

Please add me. Player id likatie. I play daily and send gifts and accept materials requests. Thanks!

Geospark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for new neighbors...
I play everyday so feel free to add me. THX
GOT ID: Geos Park

TinaPowers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was on quest 12 and also trying to upgrade my crystal bldgs. The quest ran out of time after just a day or two & now I can't request crystals. Is that it for my game & the crystal part?

84shees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me: Gc: 84shees, playerID: basheemeng.

Btw: how to start a new game? Thanks!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts