What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Center?

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm trying to sync my game progress from iPhone to iPad air, specicifically the Real Racing 3. I would like my game progress from iPhone to show up on iPad, and I'm having difficulty, can you tell me how to do it, if it's possible? thanks

Last edited:
OP
H

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did a back up on iPhone through iCloud but I don't see any restore option on the iPad under iCloud, should I be looking somewhere in the settings?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You'll have to erase all content and settings to restore from a backup. There's no other way to get this information to your iPad.

OP
H

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok thanks, not sure if it's worth doing that just for one game. Well at least I learned something new.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the game. What you should look for is whether it has Game Center support, or perhaps FaceBook. If it does, make sure you sign in with the same account on both devices. In Game Center's case you'll need to be signed in under Game Center, and turn on the feature in the game itself. In FaceBook's case, you sign in with your account in the game.

Not all games offer Game Center support, and even the ones that do may not offer all the supported features, so even if these are available there is no guarantee it will retroactively sync the games. But it might.

OP
H

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It shows up in the Game Center. I deleted and reinstalled it many times but keep restoring what saves in cloud saves, but not the progress from the iPhone. I'll just leave it alone and play it on my iPhone, not worth the hassle. Other games have ported between devices through Icloud, not understanding why this one doesn't.

OP
H

HUNTER1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I deleted the app, kept on crashing on the iPhone. But still would like to find out why other games ported between devices in the Game Center and some don't, but saves the progress individually, apps are exactly the same.

Most reactions

Latest posts