What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Football Manager 2012

afc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Bought this game last year for PSP and enjoyed it. This year though got my iPad which is now my daily companion for when going to/from work...and would like to have FM2012 on it. The best thing is that it is compatible with both iPhone and iPad.

My question is...does anyone know if I start a game in my Ipad it can then be progressed on my iPhone? Not sure how it would sync between devices (web?) but...

It would be great...start playing it on my way to work (iPad), progress it on my lunch break (iPhone), keep going on my way back home (iPad again), and... you got it right?

Thanks for the help!
Cheers,
AC

mikeytaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yer we have it you do very little actual work at work ;), i would imagine it wouldnt save your game but the only way to find out is to try i suppose

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only thing you can do is get iPhone explorer (free) or diskaid, (paid) for windows/mac. With this program plug in iPhone/iPad and then you can access the 'documents ' folder of FM, from this folder copy the game save to either device. So play FM on iPhone, copy saved game to iPad and continue playing. Then copy the save file from the iPad back to the iPhone after playing when you get home. You'd need pc at work to copy game saves (you could keep iPhone explorer on a USB) or if devices are jail broken you could use ifile and bluetooth the game save over. iCloud wouldn't work as you can only restore whole backups as far as I'm aware, but It would be pretty cool if this is possible!

OP
A

afc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

Thanks for the help (I do actually work btw ;)) but have a lunch break as well....anyway, just wanted to know if there is any quick way to play the game in 2 different iDevices...looks there isn't :(

again thanks for the feedback and ideas

Cheers
AC

Most reactions

Latest posts