1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Are there any racing games like Burnout for iOS?

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by dastaten, May 12, 2013.

1. dastaten

dastaten iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Burnout games, especially Takedown and Paradise City, were my favorite racing games for the PS3. What would be the most comparable games for the iOS? I'd like it to include: 1) Racing against AI opponents (more than one), 2) A career/progression mode, and 3) the cool cut scenes when wrecking other cars like the Burnout games had. Need for Speed: Most Wanted does the cut scenes, but you only race against a cop. I went ahead and bought it anyway, since it looks like a great game, but I still would really like to find something more like Burnout. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

By the way, I saw Burnout Crash. Much to my disappointment, it isn't anything like the old Burnout games.

Cheers!