What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Progress, ipod touch to ipad 2

MoonWell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
myjewelfetish.wordpress.com
Hi all, I'm new here. Been browsing for a while and thought I'd make my first post since I can't find anything about this. Could be just me though ;)

Getting an iPad 2 and after owning an iPod Touch 4 for a while now, I've progressed a lot in many games. So when syncing these same games from my iPod to my iPad, will my progress in the games also sync? Like my Team Lava Games and what not? I would hate to have to start from scratch even though I probably would, but if these is a way not to, does anybody know? Thanks in advance!

OP
M

MoonWell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
myjewelfetish.wordpress.com
Okay I just thought I would chime in and update you just in case there are some people out there who want to know this too. After a good couple of days I found some tips that seemed to work. Out of 137 apps, only one so far seems to not have transferred over.

I synced and backed up my iPod touch to iTunes. After that I plugged in my iPad 2 and instead of setting it up as a new device, I restored the backup from my iPod to the iPad. That pretty much solved it. For the team lava games like Bakery Story and Fashion Story and what not, I had to go to the Team lava website and at the bottom of the page input the level I was at of the game I wanted "ported", and put the old and new UDID numbers of both devices and hit transfer. That was it! I still can't figure out the one game and doubt I will since the support page seems to be unavailable, but I can live with that.

Most reactions

Latest posts