What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rage HD Goes free for One Week in the App Store

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
RAGE_out.JPG

Electric Pig reports today that Id Software has some great news for gamers, as it is offering FPS shooter Rage HD and Rage for iPad and iPhone for free for one week, as the result of a promise that Id made via its Facebook page, that it would offer the game for free when it got 100,000 Likes on the page. Well, that has now happened, so you’ve now got the chance to grab yourself a slice of the futuristic, post-apocalyptic, on-rails, first-person mutant-shooting action for free. Gameplay sees the player participating in the Mutant Bash TV show, where you must shoot the mutants to survive. Various updates have ensured that the game now plays really smoothly too, with really responsive controls.

Coming from FPS maestros Id and John Carmack (Doom, Quake), and designed to be an introduction to the forthcoming full console, Mac and PC game, Rage really is a landmark in iOS gaming, so always worth a look, and especially for free!

Click here to download the iPhone version: RAGE for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
or
click here to download the iPad/iPhone HD version: RAGE HD for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Get Rage and Rage HD for iOS free | Electricpig

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got it, and I am surely going to delete and pay for this app! I know when or when not a developer deserves the money the app is. Rage HD is definitly an awesome choice, and I'm playing this right now! :D

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pEAcEmAKeR said:
Just got it, and I am surely going to delete and pay for this app! I know when or when not a developer deserves the money the app is. Rage HD is definitly an awesome choice, and I'm playing this right now! :D

It's on sale, and once you purchase (free or not) its yours.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Stupidest thing I've ever heard, you've just got it for free. It's like winning a prize and going 'hang on, I'd rather pay for this'.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Stupidest thing I've ever heard, you've just got it for free. It's like winning a prize and going 'hang on, I'd rather pay for this'.

There is no reason to be rude. Got it?

Most reactions

Latest posts