What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From iPad app to browser?

terrypin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get from My Videos in the iPad app to that same page in my browser (Safari) please? I'm almost sure I did this once before by tapping a link labeled 'desktop'.

Alternatively, how do I EDIT a video (e.g. change its privacy status) in the iPad app?

--
Terry, UK

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I get from My Videos in the iPad app to that same page in my browser (Safari) please? I'm almost sure I did this once before by tapping a link labeled 'desktop'.

Alternatively, how do I EDIT a video (e.g. change its privacy status) in the iPad app?

--
Terry, UK

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're trying to do here. Do you want to save bookmarks from viewing a video site to your desktop? If so, you can press the 'curly arrow' icon in the Safari menu bar and press 'Save to Home Screen'. That will then create an icon on your desktop that, when you press it, will take you straightaway to the page in Safari that you were viewing previously.

If this isn't what you wanted to do, please get back to us with some more information and we'll try and sort this out.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts