What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Help and Questions

Cramer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have a french dictonary in my iBook

Hallo

Is there somebody who can tell me if it is possible to have a french dicionary in the iBook instead of the english dictionary.

I thougt that mabye when you buy a french version iPad, the iBook dictionary would be in french. And maby you could upgrade you iPad to be french instead of english.

best regards

Klaus

kc2ped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't get past page 1

I am having problems in the forum. When I am in a thread and go to page 2, 3, ..., as soon as the page loads I get redirected back to page 1 of the thread. And today it is happening in the forum message lists. I wondered if I might be pressing something inadvertently but have ruled this out.

I am browsing on my iPad in Safari. I have the forum configured for hybrid threads.

bieber fever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
I am having problems in the forum. When I am in a thread and go to page 2, 3, ..., as soon as the page loads I get redirected back to page 1 of the thread. And today it is happening in the forum message lists. I wondered if I might be pressing something inadvertently but have ruled this out.

I am browsing on my iPad in Safari. I have the forum configured for hybrid threads.

vBulliten has it's glitches.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vBulletin question --

A couple of times I have posted a comment in all caps (which doesn't always mean I am yelling at someone!) and the actual post comes up with the words in lower case.

No BIG deal, just curious!

curious_george.gif

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only admin can change your user name please send me a private message with info on your new name and I will forward to admin it takes up to 24 hours pending when they respond.

Cheers col

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Q1. Is there an appropriate section for posting a preowned iPad case for sale?

Q2. I was not able to post in the iPad news section.. min post count, etc required?

I've read the forum's rules, however wanted to clarify by directly asking here. Thanks!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Q1. Is there an appropriate section for posting a preowned iPad case for sale?

Q2. I was not able to post in the iPad news section.. min post count, etc required?

I've read the forum's rules, however wanted to clarify by directly asking here. Thanks!
A1: Our rules are clear on posting items for sale.

13. DO NOT advertise anything that costs money. Anyone trying to use iPadforums.net to advertise their paid app or any other item for sale will be banned and their posts will be deleted. The only exception is approved items posted in the iPad App Store section

A2: Members can post items at the top of the Apple iPad News section under User News Submissions.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Any way to have 'similar threads' show up at the bottom of threads. Seen this feature on alot of other forums.

Most reactions

Latest posts