What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forscore common library

gdgross

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, new guy here -

I've recently discovered that I can install forscore on my mac, and it brought a question to mind: It would be just awesome if i could maintain one folder somewhere on the internet with all my scores, like in dropbox or google drive or somewhere, and have each installed instance of forscore access the folder and automatically update its own scores and setlists, and sync between devices.

Bonus points if multiple users could access the same folder!

Is this realistic or am I dreaming?

Thanks!
Geoff

OP
gdgross

gdgross

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yep that seems to do it, at least for making setlists on my computer and having them appear on my iPad.

would love if this feature could be shared across accounts, and if I could link a cloud folder where the pdfs would be automatically synced to forscore, but this is a close second.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Glad to help.

There are a few other sharing options and instructions on how to use the Files app, so some of your other might be doable, if not automatic. Their support pages seem pretty good. Better than many developers' offer.

Most reactions

Latest posts