What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Follow up question

Hesslerperez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there anyway that I could change the transition of the apps from one page to another with my iPad 4...coz with my iPad 3 I could...all I have to do is change it in the generals tab and then by going to the barrel tab...

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What you talking about was using a jail broken tweak to make that different transition. You iPad3 must have been jail broken and you had the Barrel tweak on it (Barrel is a Cydia tweak installed by jail breakers). Barrel, and any other Cydia tweaks, are not available to a stock (read: not jail broken) iPad.

I don't know what iOS version your iPad4 is running, but if you are on any version of iOS 6, there is no way to jail break it so get the Barrel tweak. Keep an eye on this thread for any developments in an iOS 6 jail break: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=89458

Hope this clarifies things.

Marilyn

OP
Hesslerperez

Hesslerperez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
What you talking about was using a jail broken tweak to make that different transition. You iPad3 must have been jail broken and you had the Barrel tweak on it (Barrel is a Cydia tweak installed by jail breakers). Barrel, and any other Cydia tweaks, are not available to a stock (read: not jail broken) iPad.

I don't know what iOS version your iPad4 is running, but if you are on any version of iOS 6, there is no way to jail break it so get the Barrel tweak. Keep an eye on this thread for any developments in an iOS 6 jail break: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=89458

Hope this clarifies things.

Marilyn

Yup...I had my iPad 3 jail broken..and yes my ipad4 is running on ios6...thanks for the info...

Most reactions

Latest posts