What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jay Marvin said:
Some sites need for Flash player. But IPad can't handle it. Now what??

As many, MANY previous posters have said....there are many alternatives
Iswifter
CloudBrowse
Skyfire
Photon
Puffin
Etc....etc...
Just be sure you're on wifi....

My personal favorite
Splashtop

Last edited:

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Forget research, all they hVe to do is read the posts in this very thread that state you cant get flash! Instead of ignoring it and then asking the same question lol

Sent from my iPad using iPF

bilalo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If someone jailbreaks his ipad will he be able then to download flashplayer? But prob is itll be to slow due to specifications

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With all the supposed demand for flash, why do you suppose no one has managed to write a flash player yet for a jb device?

-t

alseraihi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still we need flash

Hey guys , this is a big issue for ipad1 we still need flash to surf the net , is there any programme regarding this , should we jailbreak it or not

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey guys , this is a big issue for ipad1 we still need flash to surf the net , is there any programme regarding this , should we jailbreak it or not

Since your thread got merged with this one....have a look thru this thread and you'll notice many, many alternatives for that hog(flash)...Which will soon be put out of it's misery....

Next time please use search....

Btw- jb won't help either....

Last edited:

Rick57

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually it was more of a statement than question. But even with HTML5 that does not fix the current issue with the thousands of site still using plain ole flash. Anyhow, your saying if I load any of the listed alternatives I can use any flash enabled site?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a few apps that will enable flash on the iPad. Most are sluggish and upredictable.

This is something that one needs to research before buying an iPad.

Reaction score
Actually it was more of a statement than question. But even with HTML5 that does not fix the current issue with the thousands of site still using plain ole flash. Anyhow, your saying if I load any of the listed alternatives I can use any flash enabled site?

That is correct. Don't expect miracles though as they are work around alternatives with their own problems

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

whatwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flash

Hi everyone, I just got my new pad and really lovin it. I guess this question has been posed many times before but is there an alternative to flash player I can get somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts