What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whatwhat said:
Hi everyone, I just got my new pad and really lovin it. I guess this question has been posed many times before but is there an alternative to flash player I can get somewhere?

You only have to look at the post 14 previous to yours to see suggestions :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
whatwhat said:
Hi everyone, I just got my new pad and really lovin it. I guess this question has been posed many times before but is there an alternative to flash player I can get somewhere?

You only have to look at the post 14 previous to yours to see suggestions :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Welcome To the forums......

Did you read entire thread?....post 61?

Last edited:

bilalo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just readwhats written a couple posts back...

kooties

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I've downloaded the Puffin app that allows me to view flash while browing, however I want to watch TV shows on the channel 7 (Australia) website. Low and below, the opening advertisment plays fine but the content won't because "I am trying to watch the content from overseas".

Obviously the Puffin servers are not based in Australia. Does anyone have an idea on how to get around this problem, or can suggest another app that allows me to set my server country?

kooties

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, but...

So I've downloaded the Puffin app that allows me to view flash while browing, however I want to watch TV shows on the channel 7 (Australia) website. Low and below, the opening advertisment plays fine but the content won't because "I am trying to watch the content from overseas".

Obviously the Puffin servers are not based in Australia. Does anyone have an idea on how to get around this problem, or can suggest another app that allows me to set my server country?

The answer of "read post #61" doesn't answer my question. Sure I could try Iswifter, CloudBrowse, Skyfire or Photon but they would more than likely have the same issue as Puffin, being that their servers are outside Australia. Does anyone using these other options know if the user can select which country to emulate?

It's not like I haven't been researching this topic for weeks and downloading different apps before posting on a forum and subjecting myself getting flamed....

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kooties said:

Are you living abroad or just travelling? If you have access to a computer when in Australia you can use an RDP app (of which there are many, search these threads for the best) and watch remotely on your iPad via your own computer......not sure if that helps or not.......maybe not!

The Archangel

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you do have a pc/Mac....then you could try splashtop remote, there's a free version to try. I use it so I don't have to sit in front of the pc to watch flash if I absolutely needed to. It will also send the audio to the iPad as well.
And even if your outside your wifi network you can connect using a gmail address. No port forwarding required. Very simple and actually more convenient since if I left anything on home pc that i needed simply drag to dropbox on pc/Mac and walaaa now have access to it on the iPad via dropbox.

Edit.....dang Gabe beat me! :D

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another vote for Splashtop. I've just been away at a wedding and left my laptop behind. Anytime I need anything that's on my laptop - or need to use a program that's on the laptop and can't be replicated by an app on the iPad, I just use Splashtop. It connects to my laptop in seconds and I have full control over every aspect of my remote machine - which is connected via an ADSL broadband WiFi router and in a distant corner of my house. It's like magic!

Tim

Sutiono

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flash player

Do you know about flash player in iPad ? How to down load this

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no Flash player for the iPad. Feel free to have a look around the Forum and see the many threads and posts on this topic.

There is so much information and so many posts at the Forum on this topic.

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:

anibalsabate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adobe flash

Someone could help me please.. I have need to open file that I need flash player Adobe. And we know iPad doesnt support adobe may I install any other software to my iPad ???

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone could help me please.. I have need to open file that I need flash player Adobe. And we know iPad doesnt support adobe may I install any other software to my iPad ???

im gonna help you out here...

please read thread from start, hope that helps you out!!!!

hurry before the thread gets closed, and you can't thank me!!!

maybe post #61 can help you out...

kooties

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no PC/Laptop at home

kooties said:

Are you living abroad or just travelling? If you have access to a computer when in Australia you can use an RDP app (of which there are many, search these threads for the best) and watch remotely on your iPad via your own computer......not sure if that helps or not.......maybe not!

The Archangel

I see from multiple posts that remote accessing is the other option people suggest and I would have tried that if I had a PC/laptop at home (which I don't). I'm guessing then from the lack other suggestions from this and various other forums that there is no solution to my problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts