What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firetask Brings Task Management to the iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

A new iPad version of the Firetask task management app for iPhone has launched today. The project-oriented task management app builds on the strengths of the iPhone version and extends it by adding selected concepts and features of the Mac version. The new app also features a totally redesigned overall user interface and navigation.

Firetask lets you focus on the most important due and next tasks across all projects by combining concepts from David Allen’s Getting Things Done approach with practical elements of classic task management, such as due dates and priorities. The app’s unique “Waiting For†list makes it easy to keep track of delegated tasks, and the layout of the user interface improves the clarity of task lists without overloading them. Unlike other task management apps, Firetask explicitly organizes all tasks into projects, making it easier to manage great numbers of open tasks. Firetask for iPad will also sync wirelessly with its desktop counterpart, Firetask for Mac.

Click here to download Firetask for iPad for $9.99/Ă‚ÂŁ5.99: Firetask for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Firetask

ctt1wbw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As my first post here, I'll chime in. I can highly recommend this application. It is simply superb, both on the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. I have tried Things and Omnifocus and numerous Toodledo (crap) and Google Tasks applications and not one has fit the bill. This app, Firetask, more than fits the needs for me. It is as powerful and beautiful to use as Things and not as complicated as Omnifocus. I love the fact that you can mark tasks and items as not only done, but also "in progress". I would highly recommend this app for everyone, even if you only need to keep track of bills and chores and appointments and stuff.

Most reactions

Latest posts