What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fine tipped stylus

xGary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do people not realize that it is not that people arent making fine tipped styli for tablets but rather the technology doesn't support it? It is a capacitive screen that is mean for thick fingers. If you want stylus support go back to resistive screens.

Katseyz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any updates from posters on this old thread?

I have two different needs: note taking/drawing and painting and am looking for user feedback on available stylus products in particular for iPad. I see these as different needs in that the feel of the tool is different as is the stroke.

Right now I have a rubber tipped stylus that looks sort of puffy on the end as if it held a small bubble of air inside of it. I use it primarily with note taking ap called penultimate but I am not really happy with it because it doesn't feel like it gives me a true writing experience because it lacks control while its feel on the glass is rather sticky. I am wondering how a fabric tipped stylus would work for note taking.

I also like to sketch and paint using an ap called paper and am wondering if anybody can suggest a stylus that has a more realistic feel for that application. I have seen a paintbrush type stylus on line but don't know how realistic the feel of it is.
Thank you,
Kat

Most reactions

Latest posts