What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

File transfering

Jeffclark07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have. A ipad but my work files is Microsoft. I can email the files to my address but icant work w them. Does anybody know a app I can purchase so I can use those files inmy iPad ect excel files spreadsheets and so on.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jeffclark07 said:
I have. A ipad but my work files is Microsoft. I can email the files to my address but icant work w them. Does anybody know a app I can purchase so I can use those files inmy iPad ect excel files spreadsheets and so on.

Have you checked out Numbers? It's available in the AppStore for $9.99 it's about as good as you can get for working with Excel.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/numbers/id361304891?mt=8

Last edited:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Hi Jeff - welcome to the forum! :)

There are a number of office type apps that will permit you to work w/ Word & Excel files on your iPad - give the 'search functions' a try - these office apps have been discussed and compared in several threads. Also, visit the App Store and do a search there on office applications - should provide a bunch of hits for your review.

For myself, I have the iWork suite on my iPad 2 (Pages, Numbers, & Keynote), each are $10; Pages permits you to open & edit Word files & Numbers will do the same w/ Excel spreadsheets; now keep in mind that these tablet apps do not have the power or range of features as their desktop equivalents. Good luck and please post back if you still have questions.

Most reactions

Latest posts