1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Tables from Numbers and Excel sheets

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by rndoliveira, Jan 1, 2012.

1. rndoliveira

rndoliveira iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm trying to sync my work between Numbers for ios and Excel
    The main issue is the name of the tables crated by Numbers, when I save a number file in .xls format, every table is converted in a new Excel spreadsheet. If a work in these spreadsheets and send to Numbers and back to Excel I have all the spreadsheets renamed as "spreadsheet_name - Table 1". Every time the file goes to Numbers and back to
    Excel is added a "Table 1" at the name of every spreadsheet. Can anybody help me with this? Otherwise I will have
    to rename all the 15 spreadsheets in the file every time I sync...
    Thanks
  2. DarkRavenMoon

DarkRavenMoon iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hi, I have stopped trying to find a replacement for Microsoft Office via the app store and simply opted to install Real VNC so I can remotely connect to my home PC and actually use Office 2007. As things stand with the array or 3rd party Office apps this is for me the only real viable option until Microsoft release Office for the iPad.