What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feel cheated by Apple

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perhaps the OP is referring to the used value of the iPad. I have seen some remarkably good deals for used iPads in the past two days. So good in fact that I am having a hard time not purchasing a second (G1) iPad.

Used iPads I can understand there being better deals on as they are exactly that, used.
So-might you pick up a second gen 1??;)

Yeah. I never really considered it before now but I saw two 64GB models on CL today for $400 a pop. There are even better deals on 32GB models but strangely I saw no 16GB models for sale at all. If I can find a cheap base model I will probably jump on it seeing as my daughter is using mine more and more.

Dang! $400 for 64 GB is sweet. Even though I come nowhere near to using even my 16 GB of room, still, used or not or whatever, unless the things are all banged up, I'd have to call that a deal! And goes to show that gen 1 more than suits for many of us.

Most reactions

Latest posts