What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fedex hell!

OP
P

prwong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I want to vent then I vent. They don't like it they don't have to read it. Nobody is forcing them. Ban me if you so desire but I stand by what I said to the end.

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Package picked up Mar 21, 2011 6:24 PM in Shenzen, China. Now March 23rd and my package is still at origin (Shenzen) where I am told it is stuck in customs. I am very unhappy with the service and am souring on Apple (first experience and a bad one). Delivery date estimate of 3/25/2011, but that won't happen. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Today is March 23. Why not wait until March 25 before complaining?

Mine was in China on March 18, but FedEx managed to deliver it to me the morning of March 21 - a full day ahead of schedule.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I said, ban away.

Not that serious man, I'd probably be pissed if I paid that much also..lol. But the way you venting isn't gonna make it come any sooner. I see where u coMing from. No reason to get funny over this and ask to be banned. To much good stuff up here and I'm sure people would want to hear ur thoughts on ur ipad2, once u do receive it. My fault if my post came off wrong, I just meant in general. You have invested a lot into that purchase and I can now see where you are coming from. Hopefully it gets to you sooner than later. No hard feelings man. Not trying to get you worked up ;-)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I said, ban away.

Not that serious man, I'd probably be pissed if I paid that much also..lol. But the way you venting isn't gonna make it come any sooner. I see where u co ing from. No reason to get funny over this and ask to be banned. To much good stuff up here and I'm sure people would want to hear ur thoughts on ur ipad2, once u do receive it. My fault if my post came off wrong, I just meant in general. You have invested a lot into that purchase and I can now see where you are coming from. Hopefully it gets to you sooner than later. No hard feelings man. Not trying to get you worked up ;-)

Nice Post, D. ITA.

prwong ~ we will wait with you!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
prwong said:
After a false alarm it is still in China at 7pm EST. No way it comes on the Estimated date.

Shame on Apple for not giving people the option of expedited shipping (for us to pay for). This was not a good first experience with Apple, and I already know FedEx can be pure garbage. Next time I will go Android (as I have with my phone).

Settle down it is not Apple it is customs and fedex will deliver if you think for one moment other it companies donot have delivery problems think again

OP
P

prwong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright!

2011-03-23 15:59:00 Left FedEx Sort Facility ANCHORAGE, AK 2011-03-23 14:55:00 Released for delivery ANCHORAGE, AK 2011-03-21 18:24:00 Package received after FedEx cutoff time SHENZHEN, 2011-03-21 18:24:00 Left FedEx Origin Location SHENZHEN,

OP
P

prwong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Summary - It's left Alaska already! Great news! Confirmed with Fedex. It should come by Friday.

jsamuels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's always amazing watching an Apple order. My iPad2 sat in Hong Kong for 3 days, suddenly appeared in Anchorage this afternoon, cleared customers, and is in transit to who knows where. Due for delivery in Chicago tomorrow. I'm betting it makes it just fine. But it sure is nerve-wracking!

OP
P

prwong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I called and confirmed with Fedex. Does that make it less likely to go south?

Most reactions

Latest posts